Valentines day is tomorrow!! For all of you who forgot, you are welcome for the reminder 😆
You may have a love/hate relationship with February 14th. I know I did at different stages of my life. Did you know that there is a thing called “Galentines”, which is when a bunch of gals get together and celebrate singleness and friendship. That is so cool!
Anyways, the point of this post is to give everyone an incentive to celebrate. As Christians one of our most important commandments it to LOVE. Love your God, love your neighbor.
If you are single, don’t dwell on it! Enjoy that season in your life, it has its own perks. Go out with your girlfriends, show the peolple around you that you love them.
Now, you don’t have to necessarily get chocolates and flowers, although I am sure that combination is very lovely. Go above and beyond and try to please their Love Language. Does this person thrive off words of affirmation? Quality time? Gifts? Maybe they would like to be served for a little bit 🙂 Get creative!
You all still have a whole day before Velentine’s. Go show love!!
(Above are a few ideas for those of you who like to gift. I will link the photos below as soon as I get off the MVTA 😆)
- Black Heels, I own these in black and they go so well with jeans.
- Rose Gold Bracelet
- Striped Tote, this guy is from Macy’s. Did you know that the Macy’s off Nicolett in Minneapolis is closing down?! Check out their sales if you have time.
- #GIRLBOSS Book , This is book is a few years old now and I just got around to reading it. it is not at all a feminism book, it is a story of a women going from donut dumpster diving to being a CEO of a major fashion store.
- Maxi Skirt, this skirt is from NASTY GAL, which is the store the women from the book above founded!
- Lip Stick, who doesn’t love a good lip color?! Bobby Brown is definitely a bit of a splurge but it is worth it. The color stays on and does not dry out your lips.
- Just a cute notebook. This one is from PaperSource but you cant really get them anywhere!
- I am not linking to the strawberries ( they are from Sherry Berries) You can make these sooo easily from home!! I ordered them once.. just once as a surprise for Filipp when we were in a LDR. Of course they were yummy but $30.. nahhhh( If you do end up ordering.. check out Groupon they always have coupons for this place.)