<a href=”https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/18767291/?claim=c82wbydbwm2″>Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
- This Little Sequin Dress can be layered in so many ways! Since we still have winter trolling us, just plop a big ivory sweater on top and some cute booties. Ah, so nice!
2. I am probably going to snag this blue dress. It can work as a duster over a pair of jeans and a cute top. So many possibilities to play around with!
3. You can never have too many fun pants! Especially in this color! (If you think you can sneak by your Russian grandma with out a comment on the holes.. yeah you won’t. Trust me)
4. This is a T-Shirt with Top combo. I am still not fully accustomed to the new trend of layering backwards. But hey if you want to jump the bandwagon, better to do it cheap!
5. These Shorts are such a statement but they look oh so comfy! (FIY right now summer clothes is on sale! Plan ahead )
6. This top reminds of Russia for some reason.. You can pull this off with high waisted skinnies or even a midi skirt.
Anyways, as probably all of you know by now ZARA opened up in MOA. I finally got to see it a few weeks back and to be completely honest, online is so much better! There are greater varieties:)
Happy Shopping, or just Eye Shopping 😉😉