To all of you who got to see me last weekend you may have caught my pink hair! It was only temporary, so please don’t shun me=) I always wanted to try something crazy, but I have commitment issues so temporary dye is the way to go! I found this product a while ago and wanted give it a roll, but it was never the right time. My hubs was out of town in New Hampshire and no one was there to supervise my decisions.. muahaha!
- Divide your hair into horizontal sections.
- Start from your ends and work your way to the roots.
- Make sure you are spraying from a good distance so you won’t get streaks.
- Brush your hair prior to spraying and after. (Helps your hair not to get tangled)
- I used 2 bottles for my hair. So use your best judgement.
- Pat your hair with a paper towel to take off any excess dye.
- You are all set!!
Best part is it actually washed out in one wash!! This doesn’t damage your hair or mess with your color. I sprayed my hair on Saturday morning and washed it out on Sunday morning.
Let me know if you try this!!