I feel like it’s been while since I last sat down and blankly wrote what ever is on my mind. So here ya go, a pile of my thoughts and a quick life update!
- Today is October 4th (not 3rd lol) and it is the day I published my very first blog post! (here) I am also doing a camera giveaway on my Instagram, if you want to participate, follow this link (here)
- Recently we drove down to the middle of nowhere and saw our little puppy! YES!!! YES!! I know! He is only a week old as of now and we have to wait 7 more weeks before we take him home. He is the cutest little chubster and I cannot wait to have him home with us.
- I have a very entrepreneurial mind and recently picked up my “business planning” note book. I like to write out my ideas and visions for various things. Maybe one day it will come to life? Or just sit in that note book … patent pending… ( I know, lame jokes galore, but I had to. I work at a patent firm after all)
- Ooooo! Okay, so you know how I watch flight prices for potential trips? Anyways, yesterday I opened up priceline to update my spread sheet and a flight to one of our DREAM destinations was on such a great deal! We bought the flights right away! I am so excited! That trip is 211 days away, but who is counting?
- I am happy. This weekend I got to reconnect with friends and had my much needed time with God. I could not go to the women’s camp our church was hosting because of work and was super bummed about it. I really wanted that restart in my life. However, God provided. Every guest we had over this week left a good impact on my life. We talked about Christ, missions, prayer and just the struggles we all deal with. God is so good!