Happy Monday my dear readers!
Today I decided to share a few links with you that I have been enjoying quite a lot.
- I have been listening to this series and love it! Alex Chung is a fashion journalist and has the greatest personality. Alex works for British Vogue and through this series she dives deep into the fashion industry. You can find it here.
- If you have not seen The Greatest Showman, do it! The sound track has been on in our living room and Mushu has been spun around and danced with pretty much all weekend. You can listen to it here. I am a huge theater junkie! When I was in New York I got to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway and it was one of my favorite experiences in my life. If Broadway ever picks up The Greatest Showman, I will be there! The song “A Million Dreams” describes my life right now, haha!
- If you know a girl who is interested in drawing or fashion, get her this book!
- I stumbled across this designer when I was doing some research for an upcoming project. Check out their work! Just don’t look at the price tag ;P
- My brother and sister in law got me a backdrop for my birthday and I cannot wait to use it! We just need to get the frame and steam it. Ah, I cannot wait to see what fun things we can do!
That’s all for now!