Hello there boys and girls! The day of love is coming up!
You may or may not have high expectations for this day. We take it easy and treat it like a little date night rather than a huge event. Filipp always asks “What would you like for me to do?” , and I being oh so humble say “Oh nothing, don’t worry about it. It’s just a silly holiday” Then the day rolls around and Filipp comes home empty handed and with no plans. I then sit in despair all grumpy because he did not read my mind. So I thought I would layout some ideas for you couples out there! Girls remember if you want something to be done for you, do something for the man as well =)
For Her Gifts:
Gift for Him
Make him his favorite food! You know the saying “the way to a mans heart is through his stomach?” Well that goes for all human kind. I did this when we were still dating and I set up a cute little dinner. He was supposed to come over after work. Well let’s just say I still lived with my parents and everyone, including my grandparents, ended up walking around us and eating the food. Ha! Still one of my favorite memories.
I am assuming all guys are obsessed with JT’s new album? Well I know Filipp certainly is!
Date Ideas in Minnesota:
- Make reservations at Saint Dinette for dinner! ( Amazing octopus)
- Go to Minnehaha Falls and climb behind the waterfall together (Go at your own risk)
- Go Ice Skating at the Wells Fargo ice rink! Then go to the nearest coffee shop for some hot chocolate!
- Go to see a movie at the Inver Grove AMC. They have the huge comfy, reclining seats!
- Go to the Original Pancake house for breakfast! (My favorite is the chocolate chip pancakes with extra whip!)
- Book a photographer and have a cute little photo session together!
7. Go to Stillwater and see the ice castles!
Go love each other!!