I know its been a while and I have been slacking a bit on this blog! Life has just been so crazy lately. I thought I would finally publish the many drafts I have over our vacation in Indonesia, but that definitley did not happen. We wanted to really soak it all in! Plus, there is no such thing as proper internet there, lol.
Here are 10 things that you may like to have insight on!
- We are so jet-legged! I fell asleep after work at 6pm. I woke up at 9pm and could not fall asleep until 4am. Let’s just say I am barely functioning at work.
- Our store opens in 16 days!! It is so insane to think that the day is right around the corner.
- I found out that my left leg is shorter than my right one! Haha, I went to the chiropractor for my hip problem and he discovered this about me. Filipp will never let it go! Haha, it’s okay, I tease him about his different ears all the time.
- Filipp graduated last Thursday!! I am so insanely proud of my husband! He had to sacrifice so much to get to where he is now. I can’t believe we are almost out of that tunnel! My hubby will no longer be a student.
- We are all done with the construction in the store!! It looks so amazing! I am beyond grateful to everyone that has helped us with that! I will be decorating and moving inventory in the next couple of days.
- Mushu is officially huge. He is over 60lbs! Our handsome little wolf is not so little anymore.
- I don’t think I have had a night with out dreaming of all the work we still need to do. It is all constantly on my mind. I am so grateful to have had a little getaway. It really helped me clear my head and gain a little bit more strength to pull through until we open! I tend to over plan certain things and make it 10x more stressful on my self. My friend, Liliya has been so great! She helps me filter through my ideas, and I have millions!
- I love my family! I think the older you get the more you realize how amazing family is!
- My mother in law surprised me by deep cleaning the entire storefront! She is such a genius when it comes to cleaning. I can never be on her level!
- My sister in law, Diana, made the most amazing paintings with the “My Darling” logo!!!! I can’t thank her enough. They are hanging above our floral couch and will be the “photo” area for our customers.
These photos are from day we were looking for the shipwrecks. It was such a beautiful beach! Not crowded at all! By the time we hiked down the cliff, it was an hour before sunset. You know, the photographers paradise! I HIGHLY recommend you taking the time to find this beach. The water is so clean! For now, just enjoy these photos and simultaneously book your Bali flights =P
I’ve had lot’s of messages about his dress. Unfortunetley, it is out of stock. Here are a few other white dresses that are so cute!
*Tip: Invest in purchasing slips for your wardrobe. I always wear a slip with white dresses! (My Slip)